Terms of service
2. Use of Service
3. Intellectual Property Rights
4. User Submissions and conduct
5. Members And Subscriptions
6. Limited Rights
7. Site security
8. Links to Other Websites
9. Representations and Warranties
10. Limitation of Liability
11. Consequences of violation of terms
12. Americans with Disabilities Act compliance
1. How to report an abuse
Flipsnack respects intellectual property rights and it will not tolerate abuses. We will remove all content that contains spam, promotion of dangerous or illegal activities, child pornography or other forms of abuse.
If you have come across a publication hosted on Flipsnack that displays offensive or abusive contents, please let us know by sending us an email at email@example.com. In most cases, we will remove the publication, if it does indeed contain abusive content. We will not remove publications based on mere allegations.
2. The email should contain the following information:
2.1 Type of abuse:
- Spam or identity theft
- Obscenity, pornography, adult content
- Illegal activity
- Graphic violence
2.2 The URL of the offending publication
NOTE: If you would like to report a publication that violates your ownership rights, please do so on the copyright infringement page.