Terms of service
2. Use of Service
3. Intellectual Property Rights
4. User Submissions and conduct
5. Members And Subscriptions
6. Limited Rights
7. Site security
8. Links to Other Websites
9. Representations and Warranties
10. Limitation of Liability
11. Consequences of violation of terms
12. Americans with Disabilities Act compliance
Here at Flipsnack, we’ve taken important measures to ensure our website is accessible for everyone. Through an accessibility widget provided by AccessiBe, our website becomes accessible at the click of a button. Through this widget, the site becomes automatically compliant with numerous regulations such as the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) at the AA level, published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). It also provides compliance with ADA Title III, Section 508, EAA/EN 301549. Some features available inside the accessibility widget, that make Flipsnack accessible for everyone:
- Typography settings - allows the increase and decrease of font size, type, spacing, alignment.
- Color editing - select various color contrast profiles such as light, dark, inverted and monochrome.
- Animations - epileptic users can stop all running animations such as videos, GIFs and CSS flashing transitions, easily.
- Audio muting - the entire website can be muted instantly (great for users with hearing devices, who may experience headaches or other issues due to automatic audio playing)
Even better, we’ve made it possible for our users to enable Accessibility for the content they’re publishing through Flipsnack. All, through a very simple and fast process. After publishing the flipbook and selecting the Accessibility button from the Details menu, they will be able to add a Title and a Description for each page they wish to make accessible. The information contained in these brackets will then be read aloud by the VoiceOver app installed on the reader’s computer. Read more about how Flipsnack users can enable Accessibility for their publications.